Craig Marcott Inc. is a boutique planning firm concentrating in the areas of special needs planning and Medicare retirement planning. We provide the following services:
- Advocacy for parents who have a special needs adult child living in a group home.
- Guardianship for parents who need to obtain a 17-A guardianship for their special needs child.
- Consultations for parents who need advice and guidance in planning for the future of their disabled child.
- Insurance Planning—Parents often need to fund a special needs trust to provide for the future of their child. Insurance is an effective tool in accomplishing this.
- Medicare Retirement Planning. Medicare is an important part of an individual’s retirement plan. Craig Marcott is a licensed independent insurance agent specializing in Medicare solutions.