Proper estate planning can provide your special needs child with the fullest life possible by answering the following questions:
- Is dividing your estate equally among your children really equitable?
- What do you want for the future of your special needs child?
- Who will provide for your disabled child’s medical needs and costs?
- What are your child’s interests and hobbies?
- Have you addressed the issue of guardianship?
- How much will you need to fund your child’s future?
- What are the tax consequences of using different types of assets when funding a Special Needs Trust?
- What will happen to your child when you are no longer around?
[dt_sc_two_third first]For assistance in securing your child’s future, call Craig at 631-286-1061 or use the form on our contact page to arrange a free consultation.[/dt_sc_two_third]
[dt_sc_two_third first]Join our mailing list. Be the first to know about upcoming webinars, new blog posts and other resources using the form on our home page. [/dt_sc_two_third]
It is not easy talking about a time when you won’t be here for your special needs child. It’s not easy to plan for a future that you won’t be a part of. It’s not even easy to acknowledge that there will be a time when you won’t be here at all. And especially it isn’t easy to trust that your child will be cared for in an appropriate and secure way. But, Craig Marcott makes this difficult journey easier with his compassion and personal understanding of what it is like to have a loved one with special needs.